- April 30, 2019
- Posted by: Webmaster
- Category: Uncategorized
• Business Intelligence provides valuable insight into employee performance and
• It provides analytics, findings with statistical reports to develop custom learning plans.
Employee evaluation report helps identify areas of improvement.
• BI helps collate and combine all of HR data disseminated across various systems give an
authentic view of the state of your workplace specificities and needs.
• BI helps collect dynamic data like interviews, feedbacks, applicants’ experience and
interact smartly with it. Thus, it helps in hiring the right candidate for the right position and
decrease over time organization’s turnover.
• BI helps simplify on boarding as it acts as a central source of truth.
• It provides analysis to strategic workforce planning.