- April 30, 2019
- Posted by: Webmaster
- Category: Uncategorized
• Automated testing can run complex and lengthy tests unattended. While tests run in
background, one can concentrate on other important tasks.
• It increases the scope of test cases and provides high test coverage which is impossible
with manual testing.
• While testing web or intranet sites, client-server and other multi-tier applications, auto
tests can be distributed among multiple workstations to simulate real world conditions using
threading model. This helps one to test all the possible scenarios due to multi user access before
• It has the ability to perform complicated set of tasks repetitively with accuracy which
makes it costing and a reliable solution for testing.
• Automated scripts can be checked for any regression.
• It can be played back over different operating systems and hardware configuration as it is
• In automated testing, it is possible to validate output with different set of data inputs.